6 Tips to Increase Employee Engagement in Times of Change
Here are six proven ways to increase employee engagement and protect against costly turnover during times of change in the workplace.
Fill form to unlock content
Loading, please wait
Error - something went wrong!
Download this paper
Workhuman research has found that organizations need to have effective leaders and managers who can provide a high level of clarity and direction to employees and focus on the human workplace practices that drive positive employee experiences and engagement, including:
- Build organizational trust
- Nurture co-worker relationships
- Focus on the meaning behind the work
- Build recognition and feedback into the workflow
- Ensure all employee voices are heard
- Strive for work-life harmony
Think of these six things as guideposts on your road map to creating a more engaged,
human workplace. They are outlined in more detail below with helpful tips
to get started in each area.