Every workplace needs a culture of praise and recognition. Studies clearly shows that positive feedback makes us happier, more productive, more creative and less stressed at work. And yet, many workplaces rarely or never do it. Instead good work is ignored, but mistakes are punished instantly.
One of the world’s leading experts on happiness at work shows exactly why positive feedback is so powerful and how to make it an integral part of the culture in your workplace.
• The (many) positive effects of praise on employees
• Why managers think positive feedback is ineffective – and why they’re wrong
• What, when and how to praise
• How NOT to praise employees
• How some of the world’s best and happiest workplaces make positive feedback part of their culture