Join a group of thought-leaders, executives, researchers, authors, and pioneers of the human workplace.
Research Professor, University of Houston
Former Chief Culture, Diversity, & Inclusion Officer, Target Corporation
Global Chief Human Resources Officer, Marriott International
Chief Human Resources Officer, Schneider Electric
Author & President, Bailey Strategic Innovation Group
If you want to talk,
we want to listen.
Scroll down to complete the call-for-speakers form but first read these tips on how to make your submission stand out.
Submission Best Practices
We invite you to submit a thought-provoking, informative session to join the ranks of seasoned speakers who are passionate about sharing their expertise and primary research in HR, leadership, and building a human-centered workplace. We search year-round for humans who are willing to partner with Workhuman to deliver the best possible content experience and relevance for our audience. To put it simply, Workhuman speakers are bold, visionary, and authentic.
Key Topic Areas
- Social recognition
- Diversity, inclusion, & belonging
- Performance Management
- Well-Being in the Workplace
- Employee-centric culture
- The Future of Work
Strong speaker submissions feature:
- Actionable takeaways for attendees
- A clear outline of the tangible impact your talk has on attendees and their teams
- An understanding of the optimal audience for your content (i.e., industry, role, company size)
- Engaging, inspiring, and fun delivery
Get to know what it means to Workhuman.
Workhuman Live Europe, September 26-28, 2022 (Dublin, Ireland)
For the first time, the Workhuman Live conference is coming to Europe to galvanize business leaders and explore the power of humanity in the workplace.
Submission deadline: By June 17, 2022
Workhuman Live San Diego, April 17-20, 2023 (San Diego, CA)
An annual conference launched with a powerful idea – bring more humanity to the workplace. That spark started a movement, fueled each year by powerful presenters and forward-thinking companies. This is where business leaders come together as a community to educate and inspire one another.
Submission deadline: By October 1, 2022
Workhuman webinars (virtual)
Hosted by Workhuman specialists and HR industry experts.
Submission deadline: ongoing
Workhuman LinkedIn Live series (virtual)
#RecognizeThis highlights human stories, backed by real data, twice per month. Listeners can join us on LinkedIn Live to experience it firsthand and rewatch on YouTube.
Submission deadline: ongoing
Committed to a diversity of gender, ethnicity, races, nationalities, and ideas.
Workhuman has pledged 50/50 gender parity for our speaker lineups and is passionate about welcoming diverse voices to every event.
If you’re selected as a speaker, here’s what you’ll experience:
1. The opportunity for you to build and nurture your network with the Workhuman community and be first-in-line for additional partnership opportunities with Workhuman.
2. Workhuman will cover your registration and hotel accommodations for in-person events.
3. One-on-one support from our Workhuman Speakers Bureau for both seasoned and up-and-coming subject matter experts and speaking professionals.
What you need to know:
1. A high-quality speaking proposal must be submitted by the submission deadline. Don’t wait until the deadline to submit. Avoid the rush and stand out from the crowd.
2. A link to a video sample is required as part of the proposal. If you don’t have a video of a past speaking engagement, please record one for your application. An application without a video sample will not be considered.
3. Accepted speakers must be available to attend the entire in-person or virtual event.
4. Session evaluations from previous Workhuman events will be considered if applicable.
5. Due to the large number of submissions and limited slots, even submissions that meet all criteria may not be selected. However, welcome everyone into the wider Workhuman community!
Are you convinced?
Submit your application to become a speaker here.
The online call for speakers will remain open throughout the year. Applicants will be considered for all speaking opportunities that they express an interest in as part of their submission. Please scroll up to the upcoming events section of the webpage to view event dates and submission deadlines.
Due to the high volume of submissions, we cannot guarantee that your proposal will be reviewed and considered for events if the submission deadline has passed.
Yes! We encourage you to submit new sessions/talks throughout the year.
Expect to be notified of the status of your application within 30-days of the submission deadline. For ongoing events, a member of our team will reach out if there is a fit.
Due to the high volume of submissions, we’re unable to provide feedback for individual submissions.
- Follow @Workhuman on Twitter
- Connect with passionate humans at our in-person and digital events
- Get to know the Workhuman better through its Instagram page
If you have any questions or problems submitting this form, please email email@example.com.
Keep in mind that speaking proposals sent via email will not be considered.