Globoforce to Present at SHRM's 2010 Annual Conference & Exposition
Derek Irvine to host two sessions at conference: The CEO's New Role in Recognition and Measuring Recognition for Maximum Business Success
San Diego, CA (Vocus) June 22, 2010 Globoforce, the world's leading provider of global, strategic employee recognition solutions, today announced that Derek Irvine, its Head of Strategy Consulting and CMO, is presenting two sessions at the SHRM 2010 Annual Conference & Exposition in San Diego, June 27-30, 2010. The session, "The CEO's New Role in Recognition," will be held on Monday, June 28, 2010, from 4:00-5:15 p.m. and the second session, "Measuring Recognition for Maximum Business Success," will be held on Wednesday, June 30, 2010, from 10:00-11:15 a.m.
Monday's session will demonstrate to HR leaders how strategic employee recognition — when championed by the CEO — can transform a company's culture, ignite motivation, and positively impact an organization's workforce and business performance.
Attendees on Monday will also learn:
- Why today's employee recognition programs require the support and attention of CEOs to be truly strategic and effective.
- How to generate executive support for employee recognition programs by demonstrating the short and long-term impact on employee and business performance.
At Wednesday's mega session, Irvine will present best practices for measuring recognition for maximum business success. This session will help HR leaders build a business case for strategic recognition by demonstrating how the program can be measured against corporate goals.
Attendees will also learn:
- Why employee recognition is on the path to become the must-have HR program of the 21st century due to its measurable impact on key employee and business metrics.
- How forward-thinking HR leaders are applying best practices to measure recognition by reaching the vast majority of their workforce with awards tied to core values and strategic objectives.
- What new technologies and trends are elevating employee recognition and how HR leaders can leverage them to make a quantifiable impact on employee engagement.
The SHRM 2010 Annual Conference & Exposition is where the world's top HR and business experts join together to share their perspectives, strategies, tools, and tips for growing companies. Attendees emerge with a strengthened understanding of how to position their business to thrive in a recovering economy. Leading experts present on the most important HR topics in today's changing economy. Attending the 2010 Annual Conference will help to ensure you are best prepared to overcome this year's challenges and gain access to the tools, skills and expertise necessary to succeed.
Jenna West Uncategorized