by Derek Irvine
Recognize This! – Find out what it means to truly WorkHuman. Join us in Orlando to learn more or to share your knowledge.
What is WorkHuman Live? Yes, it’s an event, but that is just one facet of very large diamond.
In its fullness, WorkHuman is a movement to change the very way we think about work and our role at work as full, multi-faceted human beings. Here’s the WorkHuman Manifesto:
“The mission of the WorkHuman movement is to galvanize organizations and leaders worldwide to create a more human workplace. This movement culminates annually at the WorkHuman conference, powered by Globoforce, which brings together the brightest stars in our growing community of human-focused organizations, scholars, and thinkers. We believe that when companies harness the transformative power of human connections, well-being, purpose and communications, we build a work culture that both reminds us of our worth as individuals, and pulls us together in pursuit of shared success.”
What does that mean practically? Experts and thought leaders at WorkHuman 2015 taught us 10 key steps to working more human.
- Arianna Huffington – Put on your own oxygen mask first.
- Shawn Achor – Measure and manage happiness.
- Adam Grant – Get the right people on the bus.
- Robert Emmons – Practice gratitude.
- Eric Mosley and Derek Irvine – Recognize and appreciate others.
- Arianna Huffington – Prioritize for well-being.
- Tania Luna and Brigid Schulte – Make room for the unexpected.
- Eric Mosley – Cultivate relationships.
- Catherine Flavin – Offer positive feedback.
- Tim Leberecht – Curate your culture.
Do you want to join the WorkHuman movement?
Save the date: May 9-11, 2016
Book your ticket: Orlando World Center Marriott, Florida
About the AuthorMore Content by Derek Irvine