May event to feature keynote speakers Michael J. Fox, Amy Cuddy, Shawn Achor and Gary Hamel, as well as the industry’s most admired thought leaders and influencers
SOUTHBOROUGH, Mass., Orlando, Fla., and DUBLIN – February 10, 2016 – Globoforce®
,a leading provider of social recognition solutions, today announced the full agenda for the HR conference WorkHuman 2016, May 9-11, at the Orlando World Center Marriott in Orlando, Florida. The WorkHuman conference, pioneered by Globoforce, brings together the brightest stars in the growing community of human-focused advocates, including some of the most well-known organizations and leaders in the world, to discuss and propel the future of the human workplace. Through supercharged workshops, interactive sessions and keynotes, the event will provide attendees with the tools to create a more human workplace. To learn more about WorkHuman, click here
WorkHuman’s speaking sessions will feature:
- Michael J. Fox, award-winning actor, author and activist; Optimism, Hope and Gratitude: A Conversation with Michael J. Fox
- Amy Cuddy, social psychologist and author of Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges; Connect, Then Lead: Balancing Warmth and Strength to Build a More Human Leadership Model
- Shawn Achor, Harvard-trained researcher and New York Times best-selling author of The Happiness Advantage and Before Happiness; Shawn Achor: The WorkHuman Conversation Continues
- Gary Hamel, world-renowned business thinker and innovation guru; For Human Beings to Thrive at Work, Bureaucracy Must Die
- Michelle Gielan, Positive Psychology Researcher, Founder of the Institute for Applied Positive Research; The Optimism Quotient: Changing our Mindset, Fueling Success
- Steve Pemberton, Divisional Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer, Walgreens; The Advantage of Disadvantage: How to Transform Adversity Into Action
- Eric Mosley, CEO and co-founder of Globoforce, and co-author of The Power of Thanks; The Power of Humanity at Work
The WorkHuman conference program is designed to educate, energize and engage business and HR leaders to build a humanity-focused workplace culture. Statistics show the direct correlation between company success and employee engagement, and the positive effect engagement has on productivity and profit. The interactive conference will allow attendees to network with industry peers and learn from leaders of some of the world’s most admired companies. Attendees will hear best practice advice on how to create a more human workplace by incorporating employee recognition, human-centric leadership, and crowdsourced performance coaching to nurture greater employee happiness and well-being.
“I have spent the better part of my life studying the connection between happiness and success,” said Shawn Achor. “The research is there, but the key is learning how to unlock that happiness in order to create a cultural and competitive advantage. That’s what we aspire to with the WorkHuman movement. I was honored to be a part of WorkHuman 2015, and I am confident WorkHuman 2016 will be bigger and better, as we take our mission even further in the pursuit of making the workplace a better and more human environment.”
“WorkHuman is not just a conference, it’s a complete ‘re-think’ of working life,” said Julie Zadow, executive director of WorkHuman. “No matter what your profession or your workplace environment, humans at work thrive when they feel valued. That is the mission of WorkHuman, and thanks to our incredible speakers and the companies involved in our WorkHuman movement, we are bringing these truths to life for organizations and leaders everywhere.”
For more information or questions about the conference, click here
or call toll-free at 844-975-4626 (844-WRKHMAN).
Globoforce is a leading provider of social recognition solutions, helping companies build strong cultures of engaged employees through the power of thanks. Named one of the Best Workplaces by the Great Place To Work®
Institute, Globoforce is trusted by some of the most admired companies in the world to inspire and energize employees and create best places to work. Our award-winning SaaS technology and proven methodologies empower HR and business leaders to take a modern, more strategic approach to recognition programs. What results is measurable business success, qualified by increases in employee engagement, retention and productivity. The company pioneered the WorkHuman
movement, created to galvanize organizations and leaders worldwide to create a more human workplace. This movement culminates annually at the WorkHuman conference, taking place May 9-11, 2016 in Orlando, Florida. Globoforce is co-headquartered in Southborough, Massachusetts, and Dublin, Ireland.
To learn more: