Globoforce Announces Enhancements to Conversations, and Life Events
September 12, 2018 | Globoforce Press Release
Product upgrades support continued performance development and positive community experiences and rewardsFRAMINGHAM, Mass., DUBLIN and LAS VEGAS – September 12, 2018 – Globoforce®, a leading provider of human applications, today announced enhancements to Conversations®, its continuous performance development solution, and Life Events™, a solution that creates an easy way for colleagues to connect by celebrating each other’s most meaningful personal milestones such as marriages, babies, or graduations. Conversations and Life Events are part of WorkHuman® Cloud, a product suite that enables a shared, social experience at work creating a more connected culture and community at work. WorkHuman Cloud also includes Social Recognition®, the company’s market-leading employee recognition and rewards solution; Service Milestones™ to mark employee anniversaries, promotions, or retirement; and Community Celebrations™ to memorialize group experiences, including team outings and charity events. “Our products and innovations are constantly evolving to meet the needs of the changing workforce,” said Grant Beckett, vice president of product strategy at Globoforce. “We are continually bolstering our solutions to help some of the most forward-thinking organizations foster a more positive, connected, and inclusive culture. By tapping into what motivates humans to do our best work—feeling valued and a greater sense of belonging - people and teams can perform to their highest potential.” Conversations is designed to support the growth and development of employees with a dashboard that brings together check-ins, continuous feedback, and priorities with recognition moments. New features include:
- Nudges to encourage more frequent check-ins and feedback – Informally remind employees and managers when they have missed a check-in as well as when an employee has not requested feedback over a certain period.
- Outlook® and Slack® Integration for ease of use – Perform key actions through Outlook or Slack, including check-ins and feedback.
- Priorities Tied to Feedback, Recognition, and Company Goals – Request feedback from colleagues on short-term and long-term priorities and company goals and provide recognition to others based on the priorities.
- Immersive Actions with Dynamic Guidance/Micro Learning – Help employees and managers understand the right types of questions to ask and discuss during the check-in as well as guidance for how to request feedback and create a priority.
- A comprehensive view of all newsfeed comments from colleagues.
- A media gallery editable by recipient, manager, or creator to increase interactivity for colleagues in an employees’ work circle, who are invited to congratulate and can include media in the message.
- Awards categories or moments now customizable by each client (e.g., new baby, new union, retirement, promotion, new hire).
- Twitter @Workhuman
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workhuman/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Workhuman/